Boosted Mini X
Boosted Mini X requires:
- Standard skateboard Mounts for the front truck (Headlights)
- Standard+ skateboard Mounts for the rear truck (Tail Lights)
ex. Combo Pack w/ 2 Standard/ 2 Standard+ Mounts
ex. White Two Pack w/ Standard Mounts
ex. Red Two Pack w/ Standard+ Mounts
NOTE* This setup will NOT affect the kicktail usage as previous single Tail Light attachment did. No Extended Riser will be needed either.
~1 Standard skateboard Mount pictured above. 1 Mount attaches 1 ShredLight~
INFO ON NEW MOUNTS:
- 'Brackets' have been renamed to 'Mounts'
- Standard+ is simply a wider version of the Standard Mount. Both options come in pairs.
- Refer to our blog post for more info on this change and why we made it: ShredLights Skateboard Mounts
HOW TO INSTALL SHREDLIGHTS:
1. Attach correct Mounts onto trucks and/or on top of board.
2. Attach ShredLights onto Mounts after the Mounts are attached to board.
See instructions for both steps below
HOW TO INSTALL MOUNTS ON TRUCKS:
1. Unscrew nuts from bolts on truck
2. Place 1 Mount on bolts. Mount should be resting on the truck.
3. Re-screw nuts onto bolts. Mount should be between nuts and truck.
4. Follow steps 1-3 for each Mount.
HOW TO INSTALL STANDARD+ MOUNTS ON TOP OF BOARD:
1. Unscrew bolts from top of board. This will require removing nuts from bolts below truck, and completely removing the bolts from board.
2. Place Mount on top of board, with the raised indent away from deck of board. The raise should allow adequate space from the deck.
3. Re-screw bolts onto Mounts and board. Re-screw nuts onto bolts.
HOW TO INSTALL SHREDLIGHTS ON MOUNTS:
1. Attach the ShredLight by placing the front end (lens) onto Mount first.
2. Pull ShredLight up and stretch back to fit the rear end onto Mount.
3. ShredLight should snap in place once fully attached. Only ride with ShredLights fully secure.
HOW TO DETACH SHREDLIGHTS FROM MOUNTS:
1. Remove the rear end of ShredLight first, by pushing on the lens with your thumb until the rear end detaches from Mount.
2. Remove the front end (lens) second.